Weener Plastics Ltd - Ireland
Informações de contato
County Limerick Dromcollogher
Tel: +353 63 83 118
Fax: +353 63 83 244
Research and Development Project Manager
m/w - full timeWeener Plastics Ltd - Ireland
About the Role
Due to continued growth we are looking for a Research and Development Project Manager to join our successful team. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Manager looking to move into Research and Development.
Duties and responsibilities
- Researching new technologies for the plant, new equipment, new tooling and new materials.
- Project manage the development, introduction and manufacture of new products.
- Working with Finance to control project costs.
- Maintaining structured project documentation.
- Global travel will be required from time to time.
- Degree in Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent would be an advantage.
- Experience of project delivery either as a Project Manager or as an Engineer of a cross functional team would be desirable.
- Experience working in a manufacturing plant / plastics manufacturing desirable.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Analytical approach to problem solving.
- Self-motivated, high energy, positive attitude with initiative for timely completion of goals.
Benefits of the role
Our employees contribute to the success and continuity of the company. We offer our people personal growth and a rewarding career by training and education programs, international job opportunities and a solid employment package in a sound work environment.
For further information please email your enquires to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position please click here and upload your CV and Cover Letter.