full time / part-time
We are currently recruiting for a Human Resources Manager at Weener Plastics Norwich Limited in North Walsham, Norfolk.
About the job
Reporting to the Managing Director, the HR Manager is responsible for developing and implementing HR strategy in line with the overall business strategy and UK legislation. The role is a generalist role, in a sole HR position on site, providing a professional and efficient HR generalist management and administration service to all functions within the business. The role also involves working with global HR for implementation of Corporate policies and strategy.
Knowledge and skills required
- CIPD qualified or working towards
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent experience
- HR generalist
- Up-to-date knowledge of employment law
- Previous experience of working within HR for a manufacturing/FMCG company would be advantageous but not essential
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written with experience of interacting with different functions within a global business
- Ability to work on own initiative and without close supervision on routine matters
- Strong drive for continuous improvements
Full time hours are Monday to Friday 8.30 a.m. – 5.00 p.m. but part-time working will be considered.
Holiday entitlement is 33 days per annum including public holidays, pro rata.
Please advise salary expectations upon application and preferred working hours.
If you have the required skills and would like to apply, please contact Laraine Stevenson, HR Manager, email: email@example.com with a covering letter and a copy of your CV.
06 May 2021