We have a great opportunity to join our growing business as a Manufacturing Manager at one of our Group companies, Weener Plastics Norwich Limited, based in North Walsham, Norfolk.
About the job
Reporting to the Managing Director, the role includes responsibility for control, planning, organizing and motivating the Manufacturing team. There is strong emphasis on health and safety, quality, customer service, cost control, efficiency and continuous improvements ensuring that all tasks are carried out safety and effectively meeting all procedural and business requirements.
The job holder is expected to be a role model at all times, be a good people manager and drive business improvement.
Knowledge and skills required
- Degree desirable but not essential
- Experience of working in leading a Team in a FMCG business
- Experience of working within plastics is desirable
- Engineering aptitude in mechanical or electrical or technical engineering
- Health and Safety management skills
- Continuous improvements and problem solving techniques
- IT literate with experience of MS Office and MRP systems
- Ability to train, coach and mentor others
- HR skills and experience in disciplinary and performance management processes
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Capable of establishing departmental objectives
- Commitment, initiative and hands-on working method
- Strong communicator and negotiator
Salary £45K - £50K per annum dependant upon experience and competencies
Holiday entitlement is 25 days per annum plus public holidays.
About the company
Weener Plastics is a full service global provider of innovative plastic packing solutions. The Company designs, develops and manufactures added value caps, closures, roll-on balls, jars and bottles for the Personal Care, Food and Beverage and Home Care markets.
The Company headquarters are based in Ede, the Netherlands, and employs approximately 4,700 people and has 27 facilities in 19 countries world-wide.
Please email Marina Maytum, HR Manager a copy of your CV and covering letter. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
06 Jul 2021