About the job
We are currently recruiting for a Planner to be part of the Supply Chain Team at Weener Plastics Norwich Limited in North Walsham, Norfolk.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, the job-holder is responsible for the co-ordination of the production plan and distribution of manufactured products to meet business and customer requirements. The role includes planning the materials, tool and machine usage to meet the monthly product plan based on the capability of equipment and resources. Responsibility is required for managing material usage including planning, purchasing and stock take to ensure utilization objectives are met.
Knowledge and skills required
- Previous experience of working within a supply chain
- Previous experience of planning and progressing production orders to meet customer and stock requirements
- Purchasing experience within a production environment
- IT literate with experience in MS Office and MRP type systems
- Excellent organizational skills with thorough attention to detail
- Problem solving techniques
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Able to work under pressure and achieve target deadlines
- Analytical and numerate
- Capable and willing to promote a CI culture
The hours of work are Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week, 8.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Holiday entitlement is 33 days per annum including public holidays.
Salary is dependent upon experience and competencies.
If you have the required skills and are interested in applying, please contact Laraine Stevenson, HR Manager, email: email@example.com and provide a letter of why you are interested in the position and what you think you could bring to the role, plus a copy of your CV.
We promote equality of opportunity and diversity within the workplace and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
04 May 2021